Monday, September 29, 2008

Where is my heart?

I have been reviewing my life lately since I was notified last week that one of my cross country buddies from High School just past away from a heart attack. He was only 40 and still in the prime of his life. I felt honored that his friends and family wanted to include me in his services because of my connection to him from our montana state championship team...how long ago. While I couldn't attend, my heart was with all of my friends in Montana this past week. How fleeting is life?

Along these same lines, I have decided to participate in my work's Biggest Loser contest that starts on the 1st of Oct. My eye doctor is afraid that my current loss of sight in my left eye is related to a recent onset of diabetes. I now have a new sense of determination... Wish me luck.

No comments: